Thursday, July 19, 2007

When I was young, I never cut my nails at night because I was afraid an old, shrivelled-up witch would take them, brew a potion and turn herself into a replica of me. Then steal my life - kind of like an identity theft.

I still think about that witch. And I still don't cut my nails at night. But now, I think it's more of an issue of laziness than fear of getting a clone.

Which brings me to this - I am lazy. Lazy, lazy, lazy. And I am also tired and sleepy. Oh no, forgot to shoot out an email. And I finally got my gas/electricity activated for 18 August at 230AM. After calling the company 4 times, faxing my identification 2 times, repeating my name and address countless times, I am FINALLY done with dealing with utilities on my side. Also got most of my weekly assignments for History done, still have that essay due on the 23rd though. ): Sigh. I don't like research papers. Or sedimentary rocks. I don't really care about rocks. Do you?

Posted by Min @ 3:02 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home