Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm sorry guys, I haven't updated anything at all since I got here huh..? I'll slowly fill you in right now.

Sitting at Guilianni's or however you spell it on Green St. Being a lightbulb to my two friends. o.0 Fun. There's a weird guy sitting behind me. And he's like, breathe-laughing to himself. I have no idea what kind of weird sounds he's making. o.0 At least there are lots of other people here too. Freaky if there weren't.

Haha, that's me! And that's him. Lol. Yeah I'm bored. Had my writing/Rhetoric class from 9-10am. Went back to take a nap and went down to the Engine quad to have lunch at 12. Now it's 115pm and I'm sitting here. Listening to this weird guy making weird noises getting weirded out.

It's been really warm the past 2 days. I'm wearing one-layer underneath my no-more-triclimate jacket. Had to take out the inner jacket cause it's hot if I wear that too! Really hot.


Seriously! He's like "Hur, hur, hur hUr." Hahaha. I'm mean. Me going to hell. ):

Anyways! Soooo, what have I been up to these last month..? I went to Washington DC about 3 weeks ago to get my friend's car. And we drove back about 11 hours, stopping over random places. Even took part in a protest against the Iraq war on the streets of DC. Saw the white house, the huge lincoln and the reflection pool. Quite cool.

Then 2 weeks ago, I went down to downtown Chicago during the Superbowl weekend to visit Da Hye! (: Miss you ducky. Wish you were studying here instead of Korea. (: The Chicago Bears lost to the Colts by the way. Which sucks. And walking like 10 blocks across downtown Chicago at 7-8pm at night alone? Not fun. Yeeeah. More like downright creepy. Though I did see this cool cool thing. I'll go find it now.


And here it is! GO BEARS! Haha. It's so cool huh?













Yeahh. And what did I do last weekend? Uuummm? OH YEAH! Chinese New Year! Got roped into emcee-ing the CNY celebrations. Agggh. Scary. Stressing. It's public speaking times 1,000,000. Didn't really enjoy myself 'cause I was too conscious about the fact that I had to emcee. ): And yeah, things happen.

So.. that's been the gist of what's been going on so far. I heard my parents bought a king-sized bed though. Neat. I wanna sleep on it too. I don't want my single bed! I can't remember how big my bed will be next semester, but I hope its a little bigger than a single!!!! Really. I'd just sleep on the floor otherwise. Gah. Thank god for carpets here!

Think I shall get going now. Will definitely post more stuff as I remember them! And more pictures! OHHHH.

2 DAYS OF SCHOOL was CANCELLED last week from Tuesday to Wednesday cause of a BLIZZZARD!!!!

Haha. Beat that! WOOOO~ I have pictures! Next time though. Think I won't skip my 2pm class. :p

Bye Fan, Azhar, Ricky~ (:

Posted by Min @ 3:08 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home