Tuesday, January 02, 2007

IT'S A NEW YEAR! A new start to a whole new calendar, Ballack's calendar. (Thanks Ping!) I'm glad to have spent it with my people, it was a night/dawn to remember when I get back to the US. (:

New Year's Day was with my family: We had dinner at "Tuna". Lol. It's a Korean-style, Korean-owned, sashimi place. The first in Singapore. Gawd, had so much maguro, it's unbelievable.

I don't seem to be able to upload any photos. o.0 Ahh, too bad, another time then.

So this is my list:
chicken rice
char kway teow
ban mian
mee hoon kuey
duck rice
hokkien mee
bar chor mee
nasi lemak
bakuteh
mee pok
kway teow soup
yakun kaya toast
crab+man tou!

Umm, yeaah. I haven't had everything on that list yet though. I will by the time I leave. :P

Decided to make this since Blogger isn't doing its job.

New Year's Dinner!

Posted by Min @ 11:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home