Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yeah, I'm back - and my teeth hurt again. :P
The 2.5 year long process has started again! I've tightened my braces. And it's prolly gonna take another 6 months before I'll be able to take it out. 'Cause the stupid teeth moved and did the macarena while I was in the US. Sad, no? And I gots to go take another x-ray of my teeth - at least its at Cairnhill so I can walk down to town after that.
So, anyone wants to go with me? I'll prolly go today or something.

It's been raining non-stop since I got here! Wednesday wasn't all that bad though, got a bit of sun in the early afternoon. My papa said it was to welcome me to Sg! Lol. But it's started raining again! I think I'm being told to go back?

And I would go back! If I wasn't here to see my family in the first place.

So I met up with NETTY last night at Siglap.


Haha, retarded lady~ Love her to BITS&PIECES, right down to her manicured toenails! :P

Hmm, don't know what my plans are for the next month. Bah. I'll update with pictures of what went on post-finals in C-U!

Posted by Min @ 10:59 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home