Sunday, December 03, 2006

Okay okay, I'm updating the blog!

(Listening to: Fergie - London Bridges)

Such a weird song, kinda. Nice beat though. But it reminds me of Gwen Stefani and the Pussycat Dolls. They all sound the same. So basically, if you like one, you might like all. Spoilt for choice.

Anyways, I stopped updating during Thanksgiving Break 'cause I couldn't get connected in Florida. Actually I could, but only if I braved the cold and stood outside the house on the sidewalk. I did, for a bit, maybe 10 minutes at a time. It was COLD in Florida! Apparently, a cold front hit the area when I was there. Lucky me~

Some pictures (You can get more if you ask me, I've uploaded them somewhere) -


Me and Hui Wei on the plane to Miami!

The sun setting.
On the Miami highway.

Water Tank? See, Sunshine State!

And me being the idiot that I am, deleted a bulk of the Florida photos in my utter stupidity this afternoon. I just found out. I am such an idiot... (Shoots self)

Posted by Min @ 8:52 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home