Sunday, December 10, 2006

(In Lin Yan's room, sitting on the floor, lappie on the ironing board.)

Photos courtesy of my Moto Razr

It's Saturday night, just a day to Finals week.
I don't have any papers till Wednesday, but I gotta be in class at 8am on Monday for SPCM 101. Yikes. 8am? I can barely wake up for 9am classes, and I gotta go in at 8am on a Monday! Thank god I already gave my last speech on Friday!

Wednesday=CS105
Thursday=ECON202
Thursday Night=PARTY100

(:

A little more than a week before I fly home.
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.

I'll prolly die of a heat stroke though.

But I don't care, as long as I'm home.

I've got 2 review sessions tmr. Econ at 1pm, CS at 3pm. At least they're at the same venue. Prolly stay in Wohlers if it ends early. Ugh.

Posted by Min @ 12:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home