Sunday, December 03, 2006

And that's my trip to Florida. There aren't any photos of the beaches, 'cause I kind of deleted them. Yeap. But they're in my online album, so I guess you can ask me for the URL.

Anyways, it's been a heck of a week since break ended. Too many things to do, too little time. It's only 1 more week of classes, then it'll be Finals Week.

Which is kinda stupid for me, since 3 of my 'finals' are next week - ANTH 143, COMM 166, SPCM 101. I'm so dead. Dead, dead, dead. Plus a presentation for COMM 166. At least there won't be anymore CS 105 lectures or labs. Which leaves my MW 9am slots free. Too bad I still have the W ECON 202 discussion at 8am.

Oh oh! And it SNOWED yesterday, December 1st! It's really prettttty. I got to see a white campus before I leave.


Yeah, snow.

The pond outside Lincoln Avenue Residence Hall.

While waiting for 21 Quad to come.

Behind LAR!

Pretty and White. Too bad I couldn't get the Quad in white!! It was freezing cold though. My hands turned red and stiff 'cause I had to hold the camera if I wanted to take photos! Then Edmond came and splayed me with snow. And of course - retaliation! Equals to even colder hands! We had to take refuge in Allen for a while before heading to Busey for lunch!

Anyways, its Saturday already. My speech outline is due on Monday. Gotta start doing that, but I'm waiting for my TA's reply. Bleeeah.

I'm flying back next, next Monday. Can you believe it? It's coming!! I'm going HOME soon!! (: Definitely happy. But thinking about the work I have to finish before I can fly home? Nonono. Not looking forward to that... I'll definitely have to do some touristy shopping in Chicago before I leave. Haven't gotten anything yet. Blagh. What am I even supposed to bring back anyways? Memorabilia of Chicago? Stuff that people will leave to collect dust on their shelves? Is food more practical? And fun to eat? What do you guys want? o.O

Heh, I do have something for Wilfred and Wee Chin though! Hope they like it. It's got something to do with bball. And Biny's t-shirt! I'll go take another look at HotTopic before I leave! And lots of birthday presents to get! Yikes. I missed so many birthdays. ): Think I won't have a choice but to bring back both suitcases.

Is that enough of an update?

Posted by Min @ 8:35 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home