Monday, November 06, 2006

i'm so, so tired. i really am.

my eyes are gonna pop out soon. my brain is gonna self-detonate.

sigh. and i really should get to writing that stupid paper.

at least my speech is written, to edit by wed's speaking day. ooh, plus my powerpoint slides.
mp5 is half-done. econ quiz is done. sigh.

what did i do this weekend? took a nice, refreshing rest on friday. really, really nice.
saturday? erm. tried to study, i think. watched the ece people go nuts over their mp. and slept like a baby. ooh. and sunyi's birthday. maah. happy birthday!
sunday. i did my work! i'm proud to say.

and i'm still confused. i still don't know what to think. and i'm still stuck. i'm still a lil messed up.

and i still........

Posted by Min @ 3:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home