Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I am so procrastinating, it's not funny. Really. I'm going to fail. I'm not kidding. Oh my god. And I'm still typing a blog entry. What am I doing?

Ooh. Ducky is online. Finally! Someone who'll talk to me!

Its 2am. Still in the library. Procrastinating.

I'd rather take 2 more CS 105 midterms than do COMM 166. Kill me now.

Sigh. At least my MP's done. Yay for that! (YAY!)

Waiting for my ANTH 143 result - it'll only be out this weekend. Ugh. They always take so long! I studied mad hard for that exam. I want a good grade!

So what's been going on? I've been trying to track my package for days. ): I think it got missent. So I'm still waiting for it. And it's supposed to be speed post. SPEED. Where's the speed my parents were promised? Lost in transition! Ugh.

Did I say the weather's pms-ing here? Well, it entered another stage. Now it's warm. Not warm, warm, per say. But still warmer than before.

Sigh. I'm stressed 'cause I'm procrastinating for COMM. But I'm still not doing anything. Why?!

It's about 8 more days of school, then it'll be Thanksgiving Break! I can't really be bothered though. Weird. Bah.

Posted by Min @ 4:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home