Thursday, October 26, 2006

Something's wrong with me.

I'm fine, then I'm not. I'm happy, then I'm sad. I'm high, then I'm low.

I don't ever talk to anyone anymore. And no-one talks to me. Actually talk. About life, about how I'm doing, about how they're doing, about what's going on in their lives, what's going wrong in their lives, etc.

Why hasn't anyone bothered? To write, to email, to call, to whatever. To keep a constant correspondance with me. Why? I've been here 2 months. And it's only my first 2 months here. And I can count with my hands how many times I've talked to my friends.

Am I that pathetic?

If I don't make the first move, if I don't start a conversation, nobody bothers. If I don't call, if I don't message, nobody bothers. Gawd, even when I do, it doesn't make a difference.

Here, back there, anywhere; it doesn't make a damned difference.

What the hell is wrong with me.

Posted by Min @ 2:26 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home