Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ricky: You're always welcome here! (: Come visit me when you ORD. Mwahahhaa. Which is still donkey years away. Go NS~

Dada: Shopping? You have Myeong-dong! I have cornfields. I need winter clothes. Where're my mittens! My fingers are freezing here. ): You want all my fingers to drop off?

Anyways, busy busy week coming up. And I'm blogging. And chatting. And watching Superman Returns. And doing laundry. And eating. And breathing. And existing.

What am I doing?

Gawd. I'm so unproductive if left alone. ):

I had a shitty -, due to some circumstances. I was sad. I was annoyed. I was a million things, but happy. My father always said that for that one moment of happiness, you have to go through many other sad/frustrating/angry ones. But just for that small piece of heaven, you would go through the seven hells.

I got my piece of heaven.

It's funny how the person who made you feel whatever, is the only one who can make you feel un-whatever.

What am I talking about?

I saw some things this weekend. I realized some things this weekend. And I don't really like what I've come to realize. I guess that's what happens when.. well, when things happen.

And I've washed my hands off of it. I won't care, or be bothered about whatever's going on. As long as it doesn't affect me, it's not my problem. But the thing is that, it did affect me. And I'm pissed.

And I - - this weekend. I've come to depend. And it's not good, not in this situation. You shouldn't push yourself towards to her. (Haha.)

I'm really sprouting nonsense, in a nonsensical fashion, in nonsensical order.

Posted by Min @ 2:29 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home