Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New life, new place, new blog.
I've decided to move on from (m-in.diaryland.com) to -here. Mostly 'cause I'm too lazy/have no time/can't be bothered to make a new layout.

Well, it's been almost 2 months since I got here. It will be in in 5 days, on 15 October. On which I'll most prolly be in St. Louis, Missouri. It's a 4-hour drive from here, be renting a car with a few friends and drive down to MO!

Finished classes for the day at 220. Wanted to go down to Green St. for lunch but, sigh, nobody wanted to go with me. So, instant noodles in the hot pot! Gotta start doing my homework soon.

1. SPCM Exercise.
2. SPCM Thesis.
3. ECON revision.
4. COMM paper.
5. ANTH readings.
6. COMM readings.

Uh, yeah. Not including the 2 quizzes due sometime really soon. And argh!

7. CS mp3.

Homework rocks my world.

I hope I did okay for my speech. My mid-term grade is B+, but I wanna push it up to an A. I guess it's good thing there are marks allocated for the preparation, not just the presentation itself.

I'm going to make banana split for dinner later. Yup. If I'm not too lazy (which I am).

Sigh. I need to buy a Motorola charger. My old one snapped when the Hoover (vacuum cleaner) got too close to it. How sucky is that? It's gonna cost me more money to replace it. Ugh.

And now my roommate's on the phone with her family, again. Whining and groaning and GAWD! It just bugs the crap out of me. Like, hello? Get a life! Gosh. I don't know anyone who calls home more than her.

Onto other things, apartments. Sigh. Another stupid area to waste energy and good moods on. I guess space is good, privacy is good. But money is an issue here. I'm not dirt poor, but I'm not stinking rich either. If I want to scrimp a little on rent, that's my preference. And there's no freakin' compromise. I have to, 'cause apparently, I should scrimp on my other expenditure.

Fark, no?

Ugh. Farkin' waste of an already small percentage of happiness.

Posted by Min @ 4:57 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home