Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's Tuesday morning, bright and early. I have classes in an hour. (Ugh) Woke up for breakfast and to do my CS 105 quiz. I aced it in 1 shot this time! But, there's still alot of studying to do if I'm aiming to do well for the 2nd midterm.

I'll be signing the lease to my apartment for Fall 2007-Spring 2008 on Friday! 3 storey, 4 Bed, 2 Bath "house". Yeah. It's kinda exciting if you think about it. (THINK!)




(This is the exterior of the apartment & we get 2 free parking lots!)

Anyways, a recap!

Me and ZhenHao drove down to Saint Louis, Missouri on Sunday!
I'm not saying anything about the drive there and back, it was traumatic and embarrassing. Really. Don't ask.

Driving into St Louis, seeing the Arch appearing in the distance, that feeling was Wow, I'm here. The Arch itself doesn't really have a significant meaning, I guess it was more of a Whew, made it here in one piece.

This is a picture. Of The Old Courthouse and the Gateway Arch behind it.

And I'll talk more after this. I have a class to get to.

Posted by Min @ 11:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home