Friday, October 13, 2006

It's 3am, Friday morning.

What am I doing up at this ungodly hour?

I finished my quiz for Anth 143 half an hour ago, it's due in 5 hours. Which is why I'm not asleep in the first place.
Didn't have the Garber&Leigh book, so I missed out on quite a bunch of readings which were tested on the quiz. Lucky me, I only got 1 out of those 3 or 4 questions from that readings wrong.

It's just one class for today then. And attendance is optional this time - it's at the UGL. A bloody waste of time, especially when I haven't even started brainstorming for a thesis. So I'm undecided on whether I should go or not.

(My laptop is making a weird, loud whirring noise. Hmmmm. Is it gonna blow up?)

Breakfast is in 5 hours. I'm gonna get a bagel and an omelette. I love omelettes.
Lunch is in 9 hours. I'll be going to Oooooodles at Busey-Evans. I hope they have good food.

But what I really want? Is Korean food. Ja-jang meun. Jam-pong. Bul-go-gi. Al Dol-sot Bab. Gim-bap.
I miss home-cooked meals. Especially, MY home-cooked meals. I miss my mama's sandwiches for breakfast. I miss An-seung-tang meun for lunch. I miss my mama's okonomoyaki(?), Bu-dae Ji-gae.

I must sound like I'm really hungry. Or like a pig. Either way, it's depressing. I've been here close to 2 months. Is that long? I'm not really quite sure. There's still a while left till I get to go home though. 2 more months. Yeah. I'm halfway there. Just gotta hang on for a while more.

I saw 3 flecks of snow fall from the sky today. It's pathetic. I was expecting more, but that's what you get for expecting something. You get nothing, or close to nothing. So don't hold any expectations of anything/anyone but yourself and your family.

See how depressing life gets?

Maybe it's just because it's late. Maybe my thoughts are too scattered. Maybe I'm pms-ing. Maybe I really am a depressing person.

Posted by Min @ 4:01 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jingyang said...

*pat pat* jing loves min! it's not that depressing after all la. :) got me ard mah. hor? *muacks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home