Wednesday, October 25, 2006

i'm so messed up. i'm so blind. i'm so, so stupid. have i been seeing things that aren't there? is it me? why is life so - up? forget about it? not so easy. i try. then i see. then i'm back to where i started. nowhere. at least not anywhere i want to be. maybe it really is just me. i'm not a toy you can play with and discard and come back to when you're bored. it doesn't work that way. life doesn't work that way. people don't work that way. but if it's all in my head. am i doing something wrong here? am i blowing things out of proportion? or is everything the way i think it is? just that you're ignoring it. what am i supposed to be thinking? what on earth are you thinking? what were you thinking? just. leave me alone, don't. ignore me, don't. forget her. forget you. erase my memories. please.

Posted by Min @ 2:26 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home