Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i wonder why you barely ever talk to me. can i chalk it up to time difference? i guess i could, but i know that's not it. type an email if that's the case. i'm not even expecting snail mail anymore. i know that's never gonna happen.
it's funny how the one person i thought would bother to keep contact with me, isn't. is that how it's going to be? minimum contact for months at end, then pretend everything's the same when i go back? then what's the point? a scratch-surface friendship like that, what's the point?
i try to tell you about my life here. 'cause everything's so new to me. i have so much to say of what i've seen here. what i've done. what, do you think i'm bragging about being in the usa? eye-opener: it's not all that great. i'm not having the time of my life. and i'm not lying about it. sure, there are times when i like it here. i didn't come here to get depressed over leaving.
it's like i'm being regarded as non-existant. how come none of you guys ever msg me? did you never see the distress signals i've been sending out the past few weeks? or can't you be bothered to take the time to find out?
i don't know what to say or think. it's like i'm trying to put in the effort to keep in touch, but the other side isn't. like, throw me a damned bone or something.

Posted by Min @ 3:53 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home