Sunday, October 29, 2006

I think I'm feeling much better now. I guess it took a night out to fix me up.

Plus the efforts of my friends-

Ricky: (: Thank you. Hehe. For taking the extra time to chat with me. And for offering to row your sampan out here.

Jingyang: Mwah. Thanks for being there.. Thanks for dinner, you scary lady! Feed me so much. (fuull) Sexay mechanic.

Ash: Happy belated 19th! Hope you had a memorable birthday (:

Azhar: (: I'll be back soon. Wait for me at simpang!


- Thanks you guys!

Well, my first 25 hour day has started - why? The daylight savings thingy.
I have no idea what that means though. Guess I gotta ask someone, or go look it up online. But I'm not gonna do that. I'm too lazy.

Got back from the Halloween Party! at Zhi Xiu's place. (: I'm happier.
I went as a pirate, turns out I'm a new-age pirate. Lol.
Not boots, but heels. Not eye-patch, but hair. Not pirate hat, but top hat!

Was really nice seeing everyone dressed up.

I'll say more next time! And post some pictures as soon as I go around picking at people's cameras.

Posted by Min @ 3:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home